|Home||» Products||» Communication(Analog,Digital,FiberOptics,Wireless)||» Understanding of Local Area Network (LAN)|
Understanding of Local Area Network (LAN)
The tech book of Scientech are compact and user friendly learning platform that offers modern, portable and practice way to learn Technology. It provides detailed Multimedia learning material which cover all the basic theory and other useful information. The Understanding of Local Area Network (LAN) provides the understanding of all the fundamental concepts of networking. It provide complete information of all the layers, cable designing and other networking concepts. With the help of this software user can understand the actual implementation of topologies using different standards given by IEEE. In short, this provide the complete details of the LAN network for beginner as well as for professionals. Apart from that, we manufacture, supply and export this Understanding of Local Area Network (LAN) to our large client base.
- Client - Server network
- Design of Bus topology using 10Base-2
- Design of Ring topology using DB9
- Design of Star topology using 100Base-Tx
- PC to PC communication with IEEE 802.3
- Peer to Peer network
- Simulation of Distance Vectors and Link State Algorithms
- Socket Programming exercise for LINUX
- PC to PC using RJ-45 Connector
- Star topology using RJ45 Connector
- Bus topology by using end terminator
- Ring topology using DB9 Connector
- Data transmission speed: 10/100 Mbps
- 4 Nodes
- Star, Bus & Ring selection
- Protocols: CSMA/CD, CSMA/CA, Stop N Wait, Go back to N, Selective repeat, Sliding
- Window, Token Bus, Token Ring
- Packet size: 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192, 16384
- Inter Packet delay: 1000 – 5000 ms
- Error generation: Acknowledgment lost, bad packet, auto error generation
- Complete analysis of Network & Protocols
Real time Graphic representation of data on s/w screen with packet details
- Indication of computer name, IP address, MAC address, Port number, status of
Network & protocol analysis:
- Indication of packet serial number, file name, file size, file number, receiver name,
- receiver IP address , total packets, packet length, time out, protocol, topology, receiver,
- MAC address, port number, file send start time, file sent completion time, transmission
- time data rate(Mbps),percentage error.
Learning Material : CD (Theory, procedure, reference results
etc), Online (optional)
Dimensions (mm) : W 326 x D 252 x H 52
Power Supply : 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
Weight : 1.5Kg (approximately)
Operating Conditions : 0-40 C, 85% RH
Included Accessories : RJ45 – RJ45 Connector Cable-4nos.
- USB dongles- 4nos.
- DB9 connector cable-4nos.
- END Terminators-2nos.